Great General appearence

busted_bunny

Chieftain
When i was playing civ with Tomohawk's modpack, GG always appeared near battlefield, which caused them to appear. I think there was mod or smth.
Isn't it better?
It's kinda weird, that GG appears at your Capital, while the battlefront is like thousand miles away.

Yeah, one of the Whoward's minimods does that. I think it is called Local Generals. I think it should be incorporated into VP. It makes sense and I cannot imagine anyone opposing it.

Yeah, one of the Whoward's minimods does that. I think it is called Local Generals. I think it should be incorporated into VP. It makes sense and I cannot imagine anyone opposing it.
People do oppose it though, largely because it's possible to have it spawn on a unit during the AIs' turn and then it can die the same turn without you getting to use it at all.

People do oppose it though, largely because it's possible to have it spawn on a unit during the AIs' turn and then it can die the same turn without you getting to use it at all.
It's the same, as GG can spawn during the AI's turn while they capture your capital.

Ah, ok, that makes sense. Maybe better leaving it as a standalone mod then.

It's the same, as GG can spawn during the AI's turn while they capture your capital.
Frequency is immeasurably lower lol.

I'm in favor of the change btw, as I think it raises skill ceiling. I just know I brought it up before and it didn't get the near unanimous support something like that needs.

Top Bottom