Groton City Thread

CivGeneral,

What are our options for a Build Queue (the save file doesn't open on my Vanilla Civ3 copy for some reason)? I also second the idea of keeping the jungles and irrigating the fields. Jungles and pasture are scenic looking, mines are not.

Also, what are the current improvements we have built? If someone could just throw up a screenshot of the current city screen at the top of this thread, it would be very helpful.

I have updated the first post of this city thread

With the new wonder comming up. I beleve it would be an honor to house the Newton's university. With this wonder we can quadruple the Science output of this city :).

Originally posted by CivGeneral
With the new wonder comming up. I beleve it would be an honor to house the Newton's university. With this wonder we can quadruple the Science output of this city :).
Don't you read what goes in in this thread you started ?

You will not get Newton's in Groton!

There is no quadrupling!

Originally posted by tao
Don't you read what goes in in this thread you started ?

You will not get Newton's in Groton!

There is no quadrupling!

Tao - There will be quadrupling when Newton is built in Groton. Newton will be built in this city. As I quote Chieftess "Put it in the city that has Copernicus (I think Groton). The effect is cumulative (and I don't care how much Tao tells me it isn't. ;) )."

The effect will be cumulative with coprenicus. Also another thing. One more outburst of a reaction will be treated like a flame post and will be reported. I suggest that you watch your tone.

I'm sorry. But when I saw this, I just had to go bold and medium size.

After much given thought and rough calculations. Groton would not be a good site for Newton's.

The first post has been updated.

You may notice a few different things since I have added some new graphics mods to my Civilization III game. Some of the Major ones you will see is that the Iron is just an "Iron Bar" and the rubber is a large tire. On the terrain. I have found and downloaded the improved snoopy's irrigated tiles and I also found some excelent mines :).

Top Bottom