group modding project

turfcat

Prince
Hey everyone,
I'm looking for modders to participate in a group modding project. No experience necessary. The idea is to collaborate everyone's input into a fun imaginative mod. Each participant or group of participants will work on a different aspect of the game Example: Civs, Tech Tree, Graphics, Historical setting, etc.
For all those interested send me a message or respond to this thread. Hope to be hearing from you all soon:)
Turfcat

Hey everyone,
I'm looking for modders to participate in a group modding project. No experience necessary. The idea is to collaborate everyone's input into a fun imaginative mod. Each participant or group of participants will work on a different aspect of the game Example: Civs, Tech Tree, Graphics, Historical setting, etc.
For all those interested send me a message or respond to this thread. Hope to be hearing from you all soon:)
Turfcat

Sounds like you don't have a concrete idea. Have you looked at the Fallout or WH40K sub-forums? Both are immensely creative and could use any graphic/writing help you would like to lend. If you want to make your own, develop the idea a bit more, and you may get some takers. Good luck!

Top Bottom