• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Happy Birthday, Keirador!

Taliesin

Puttin' on the Ritz
I was almost too late, but luckily I just remembered.
Many happy returns of the day to a poster whose comments I always enjoy, and who deserves admiration for slogging through arcane and already-won debates with stubborn old Taliesin. Even if I don't always agree with you on some points, your moderate and intelligent contributions are quite welcome and appreciated here.
It's Sunday, so I don't have to tell you to enjoy yourself...
Also in your honour, I have refrained from using the usually obligatory smilies.
Have a good one! (or at least what's left of it).

Taliesin said:
Also in your honour, I have refrained from using the usually obligatory smilies.
Excellent! You have been paying attention, haven't you? I believe I only made my thoughts on smilies known once or twice. That was a very nice toast indeed, Taliesin. Much nicer than anything else I've heard all day (though to be fair that's because most people I know aren't as smart as you, and couldn't put together such big words).
Perfection- I grew up on a farm. Trust me, spammer is much better. Plus, better your high-quality and always entertaining spam than the crappy ignorant spam seen elsewhere. Cheers.

Well, I'm off to bed to sleep off this hangover. The party was last night.

May Godhead demonstrate his pleasure with 1000, seven times seven gifts bestowed upon you. If you know what I mean. :mischief:

Happy birthday!

Don't waste enough time to get to know you, but have a good one nonetheless!

Syterion said:
One of my favorite new posters! (Not so much new as having less posts than me)
Fairly new to OT, anyway. Thanks.
and thank all of you. Each and everyone one.

Top Bottom