Happy Civ Day!

rastak

Emperor
Hopefully my fellow fanatics will have a great first game and the start of many great hours of good times.

To the detractors and those undecided , I hope you can join the fold or find something equally as exciting either with future versions or expansions or even some other wildly addictive game.

Have a great new Civ day!

Right back at you, rastak! I have my evening planned...sitting at my keyboard at midnight, waiting on the pre-download to unpack and add the last little bit of data to enable it to launch...waiting...waiting...uh...waiting...

Then giving up about 1 AM, going to bed and starting a new game tomorrow morning (took the day off from work).

Oh yeah, its X-mas come early tomorrow! :woohoo:

I told my wife I was going to take a two week vacation just to test the waters. Sigh. No vacation for me, I'll be working Friday. ;)

So. Another 70 minutes until Civ is released (at 18:00 my local time).
Unfortunately me and my wife are together for X years, so we're celebrating that. Fancy dinner, etc.

I hate it when real life interferes with fun life ;)

for everybody else:
Have lots of fun and happy Civ day!

So. Another 70 minutes until Civ is released (at 18:00 my local time).
Unfortunately me and my wife are together for X years, so we're celebrating that. Fancy dinner, etc.

I hate it when real life interferes with fun life ;)

for everybody else:
Have lots of fun and happy Civ day!

Priorities! There will be another anniversary next year!

Happy Civ Day!

Retired bricklayer, play till I drop. <smile>

Likewise rastak.

I have free from tomorrow to Monday, so I'll begin playing this night, which is going to be a great night (I've a good amount of energy drinks).

Happy Civ Day :), 25th Anniversary Art Book is a little smaller than i expected, got some pretty cool artwork in it though, it is quite good though i wish it had a bit more of the earlier stuff :(
Wish i could start installing already :(,

Happy New Civ Day!
I might not join in, as we still don't know if the mac version releases today (although it seems not unlikely). But I'm happy for you and the launch finally happening! Have fun!

Time moves so slowly when you are waiting for something :sleep:

Really hoping that the game unlocks and unpacks nice and quick :)

Oh, and happy Civ day everyone!!!!!

Top Bottom