[R&F] Harass/Steal tiles from your ally by settling nearby

bbufa

Warlord
Mapuche settled Puel Mapu near The Hague (4 tiles away), note that the Ivory tile belongs to The Hague.
Few turns later, Puel Mapu revolted due to AI's incapable of loyalty management (no military unit or governor there!), the free city units attacks my city.

Once I conquered the free city, there was no option to raze it because Mapuche is currently my ally:
- If I capture it, I get a crap city (1 population, bad location, no resource...) with only few tiles, contribute nothing but unhappiness to my empire.
- If I return it to Mapuche, it takes away the Ivory tile (actually, any tile next to the city center) AND keeps revolting again and again because Mapuche doesn't do anything to increase its loyalty!!!
- The best solution is waiting until our alliance ends, quickly conquer and raze it, meanwhile I must defend The Hague from free city's units.

*** Before R&F, if I return Puel Mapu to Mapuche, the Ivory tile still belongs to The Hague. In R&F, the tile will be bound to Puel Mapu. It can be used to steal tiles from your ally without culture bomb. ***

Attachments

• AutoSave_0180.Civ6Save
    3.1 MB · Views: 26
  • cant raze.png
    cant raze.png
    3 MB · Views: 79
  • revolt again.png
    revolt again.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 50
Top Bottom