Harry Potter Mafia—Micro 001 (Game Thread : MAFIA WIN)

Day 2 ends...

“You incorrigible toads!”

Severus Snape resisted against the four dragging him through the corridors. “You have it all wrong!” he shouted.

The four remained silent, determined. They didn’t know what to think, but the choice had been made. Severus Snape had to go. They just needed to find the troll and let nature take its course.

Besides, wasn’t Snape once a member of the Death Eaters? The group looked to Harry Potter, who nodded. It made sense. Once a traitor, always a traitor, right?

When the telltale rumble of a snoring troll came to their ears, they shared a glance and each took a moment to take a deep breath. Severus’s shouting woke the troll up just as they barred the door behind him.

They heard a singular crunch, and then the slow shambling of the troll leaving. As they did with Ron, they opened the door and looked down.

“Did… did we get them?” one of them asked.

RRRaskolnikov has died!

Spoiler :
They were Severus Snape!

They were a Hogwarts Loyalist! They were a Tracker.

Just then, two distinct cackles. Harry Potter and Hermione Granger turn around to look at Neville Longbottom and Rubeus Hagrid, two of their closest friends. But they weren’t quite Neville and Hagrid, were they?

Indeed.

They watched helplessly as the two’s Polyjuice potions began to wear off. Harry and Hermione reached for their wands, only to find them missing. And they couldn’t run away, for the only exit was where the troll had gone.

Before too long, Gregory Goyle and Vincent Crabbe stood before them.

“Did Malfoy put you up to this?” Harry demanded.

“We don’t need Malfoy to tell us to deal with a twerp like you, Potter,” Goyle said in reply.

Hermione only looked between the two Slytherins, uneasy.

“Crabbe?”

“Goyle.”

“Let’s do it.”

The two raised their wands. Goyle smiled at the two Gryffindors. “It’s been fun, Potter.”

Avada kedavra!

Hermione dropped first. Then Potter. Both dead.

The Death Eaters have killed the Hogwarts Loyalists and won!

---​

Final Tally
RRRaskolnikov (3) - Takhisis, Timsup2nothin, Golden1Knight
Timsup2nothin (1) - Dolbster
Golden1Knight (1) - RRRaskolnikov

Well, it's still annoying, for once I had solved the thing and we loose it miserably :cringe:

The official cast:

Dolbster = Hermione Granger (Vanilla)
Ace Marvel = Ron Weasley (Vanilla)

Takhisis = Harry Potter (1x Doctor)
RRRaskolnikov = Severus Snape (Tracker)
LordArgon = Argus Filch (Watcher)

Golden1Knight = Vincent Crabbe, disguised as Rubeus Hagrid (Roleblocker)
Timsup2nothin = Gregory Goyle, disguised as Neville Longbottom (Goon)

I am really annoyed that Tak didn't just vote Tims to be honest. I was trying to push him towards the tdome and probably should've just snapped at him about and tried to force it

lol actually Tim worked on a really good strategy where Rask bussed him hard, check out scum chat

the way the things were setup there was a good chance of this working, but a sure victory is better than a glorious one I guess

lol actually Tim worked on a really good strategy where Rask bussed him hard, check out scum chat

the way the things were setup there was a good chance of this working, but a sure victory is better than a glorious one I guess

Well I would have loved defending that against you :) To me you were cornered too.

I had posts written up for both results: Tim getting eliminated and Rask getting eliminated.

Here is what I had for if Tim went belly up.

Spoiler :

No one ever claimed the Death Eaters were very intelligent.

Just as all seemed lost, the Hogwarts Loyalists finessed a trap, finding a Death Eater in its clutches.

Neville Longbottom was a traitor? The loyalists found it difficult to comprehend. He hated the Death Eaters.

But they were less guilty about the prospect of a bad sacrifice this time. Four dragged the fifth through corridors until they could hear the telltale rumble of a snoring troll. It worked the first time, why not do it again?

With an unceremonious toss and a quick locking of a door, the four remaining wizards waited for the troll to wake up and work out its frustration on the would-be Neville.

Then, as they did with Mr. Weasley, they opened the door and collectively gazed down at what remained.

Timsup2nothin has died!

Spoiler :
They were Neville Longbottom!

Wait, hold on… Their face has changed! (And not because of being crushed into paste!)

Spoiler :
They were really Gregory Goyle!

They were a member of the Death Eaters! They had no abilities.

The loyalists let out a sigh of relief. They had struck true. But… was there another traitor amongst them?

Man if mafia hadn't killed me I could have outed golden.

Enjoyed reading. Micros are super short but I love it when they create situations where the wolf is outed.

I don't understand why Tak switched. :lol:

Well I would have loved defending that against you :) To me you were cornered too.

yeah, odds that Tak would be eager to go after you so Dolby would have been the next NK

I mean, Tak knew he was a doc and with so many roles around yours being fake and you being scum would have been a very sellable idea, props to Tim

Tim: "Depending on how things look when you get to thread...maybe bus and bus HARD. Then you gotta kill Tak and feed Raskol and Dolby a paranoia sandwich." :yumyum:

:lol:

Tim: "Depending on how things look when you get to thread...maybe bus and bus HARD. Then you gotta kill Tak and feed Raskol and Dolby a paranoia sandwich." :yumyum:

:lol:
I think that GK would've died 100% of the time there, at least on my end

Top Bottom