Root Mafia (Game Thread - Mafia Victory)

I guess there was at least one other reason, too (no, not your personality), but it was secondary and perhaps pointless so I'm not going to say it.

Really? I was pretty genuine throughout D1 - I was confused by all the new peeps and the fast-moving thread and I really did think that Jo was trying to get me killed.

Well, it may have been a read for bad reasons that'll never work again, but it was there.

No, I'm not talking about that kind of read, just that the regular one may or may not have been valid. You know, sometimes everybody gets caught for the wrong reasons.

@pzelda, can you post the dead chat link?

Okay Ace, level with me

did you actually have a legitimate case on me, or did you just push me because I tried to make a case on you?

In my defense there, I pointed it out because I legitimately did think that was scum-indicative on your part, and I was ofc looking for blue people so I was pushing on it hard, but the lack of response and just digging your heels in made me think you were Mafia, not town

Okay Ace, level with me

did you actually have a legitimate case on me, or did you just push me because I tried to make a case on you?

In my defense there, I pointed it out because I legitimately did think that was scum-indicative on your part, and I was ofc looking for blue people so I was pushing on it hard, but the lack of response and just digging your heels in made me think you were Mafia, not town

99.99% of time town just ignored me.
The way you tried to probe I was mafia during our back and forth was crystal clear me knowing I was town.
I will never earn people town crew, even if I was mafia, so you really had nothing to gain from that, and you moved one with a weak argument so I saw it as you accepting defeat.

The only time I have been voted out, was because I killed myself.

99.99% of time town just ignored me.
The way you tried to probe I was mafia during our back and forth was crystal clear me knowing I was town.
I will never earn people town crew, even if I was mafia, so you really had nothing to gain from that, and you moved one with a weak argument so I saw it as you accepting defeat.

The only time I have been voted out, was because I killed myself.

I am never ignoring you Ace. Most of the time, I am just trying to understand, and read you. But even when not articulated correctly, most of your reads are indeed correct.:thumbsup:

Spoiler :
except when it comes to me, I very very rarely rand scum :jesus:

*wakes up* What happened? I just was off doing RL stuff, came home one day and found out that in the 30-odd preceding hours I had been lynched.

I thought it was 3/2 with us having a numbers advantage in return for not knowing each other.

I thought so too

Likewise, I can't remember who pointed out my setup speculation post as me guessing what I thought the actual setup was but 10-3-2-1-1 was at the time my actual guess.

Really? I was pretty genuine throughout D1 - I was confused by all the new peeps and the fast-moving thread and I really did think that Jo was trying to get me killed.

I was also genuine in my suspicion of Jo and my wonky progression on Ace Marvel over the first two days, I actually really did think "Okay why is this wagon suddenly getting big and why does everyone else who joined it look so bad"

On a side note, immediately after I died I sent pzelda 4 guesses for who I thought were the other scums and was correct about all 4 of them being scum, but I had no real idea which ones were Eyrie and which ones were Woodland Alliance (and of my guesses I thought Arakhor was the most likely one to be Eyrie), which was definitely making my life harder with all of my scumhunting attempts the whole game.

I want to go back and quote every single person telling me the turtle is just lock town
and then i want to weep

Top Bottom