[HELP] Adding SpyPressure to a building

GlitchyVirus

Chieftain
I'm relatively new to modding and I'm attempting to make a Faith/Religion overhaul. One of my Reformation beliefs is supposed to give +1 SpyPressure (as the Underground Sect) for each Defensive and Espionage building the civilization has. However, as I understand it, SpyPressure is only applicable for "Beliefs" and not "Buildings", and it's not a yield so I don't think I can use something like "Building_YieldChanges".

Is it possible to create a belief that adds SpyPressure to specific building, rather than to the belief itself? Or should I drop the idea and come up with something else? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

You can't do what you are attempting to do with anything in the Buildings tables, nor the Beliefs tables.

A building can create religious pressure as does the Grand Temple but this is inherent in the building and not affected by whether or not a specific Belief is part of the city's religious majority. The Grand Temple also requires the city to be a Holy City to ensure that the building is not attempting to increase religious pressure from the city for a non-existant religion.

I was afraid that would be the case. I'll have to abandon that specific idea then.

Thank you very much for your help!

Top Bottom