Help - How to download and install new scenarios

mcEvilly

Chieftain
Greetings smart ones,
I have Civilization III Complete and am enjoying it greatly. I have tried to install some of the scnarios here from this site to no avail.

Is there a short tutorial available for me on just how i should do this? Is there a game update or patch I require?

Thank you for your help.

First, tell me what the Folder all of your game files are in...then I can help you out specifically...otherwise, you might just get a general way to do it.

Ok, when you download the scenario, when asked where to save it, select the folder "Scenarios" which is inside of the folder "Conquests" that is in your folder "Civ 3 Complete."
The download will now go in there.
After it is done downloading, go to the destination you saved it in, and then right-click the file, and select "Extract Here"
Usually, the person who up-loaded the scenario would have made it so that this is all you have to do. But, to be sure, make sure you have extracted both a .biq file into your CivIIIComplete/Conquests/Scenario folder, and most scenarios will have a separate folder that contains folders like "Art" or "Units." This folder also goes in the CivIIIComplete/Conquests/Scenario directory.

Hope that helps! And happy Civving :cheers:

Top Bottom