Help me with mode name but not Caveman2Cosmos

ivo_

Chieftain
Can anyone recommend me CIV 4 mode in which-archers and ships can bombard, and planes can completely destroy unit. In normal CIV 4 air units can destroy till 50%

Can anyone recommend me CIV 4 mode in which-archers and ships can bombard, and planes can completely destroy unit. In normal CIV 4 air units can destroy till 50%
Archer and Ships can bombard in RevDCM and I think there is an option also in BUG but I'm not 100% sure.

Please most actual download link to mode you mentioned? I play offline.
RevDCM Thread and BUG/BAT/BULL Subforum.
By the way you will have to allow the option to let Archers bombard. Also I think there might be a standalone mod component that let Archers bombard and it was merged with RevDCM but I have not been on this forum for more then an year so I do not know where it could be.
P.S. The Modpacks subforum is only for released Mods. If you have another question about mods ask it in the Main Creation and Customization subforum

i would recommend Chronicles of Mankind https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/chronicles-of-mankind.643052/

its not so much as a mod but like a new game, it has its own launcher ( which doesnt open it if you using steam) and would have to change its terrain texture to a new dawn default so the map doesnt look like c2c which for me is why i cant play the caveman2cosmos

but has those bombard fixtures your asking plus with siege units,, i personally love this mod

Top Bottom