Help Needed for my Mod: City Screen Error

axe alex

Chieftain
Hello everyone,

I've almost finished a mod, but there is a rather unpleasant problem me and my friends encoutered while testing it.

The city screen (where you see your cities in detail) is bugged in multiple ways.

First, we can see the name and score of all discovered leaders from the city screen, they simply dont hide like they normally do.

Second, we can't see any ressources that the city has access to, like we do in the normal game.

Third, nothing happens when we put our mouse on the happiness and health smileys. (We can't see the justifications of our happiness/anger or health/illness ratings)

There is apparently a graphic problem that alter my city screens, but i don't know which files makes it happen.

Thanks, Axe Alex

axe alex said:
Hello everyone,

I've almost finished a mod, but there is a rather unpleasant problem me and my friends encoutered while testing it.

The city screen (where you see your cities in detail) is bugged in multiple ways.

First, we can see the name and score of all discovered leaders from the city screen, they simply dont hide like they normally do.

Second, we can't see any ressources that the city has access to, like we do in the normal game.

Third, nothing happens when we put our mouse on the happiness and health smileys. (We can't see the justifications of our happiness/anger or health/illness ratings)

There is apparently a graphic problem that alter my city screens, but i don't know which files makes it happen.

Thanks, Axe Alex

Firstly, welcome to CFC.

Secondly, it sounds a lot like you are using the 24 civ SDK hack for warlords, in which case there is no solution for the leader-in-screen issue that I am aware of.

Thirdly, you may want to post the changes you made, and what errors your log files indicate as they are the fastest and most effecient way of fiding out and resolving issues with modded code.

And finally, if youve added or modified any resources, you'll need to modify the res font files as well.

Top Bottom