1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Help With a mod

Discussion in 'CivBE - Modding Help & Mod Creation' started by ElReyZero1201, Sep 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElReyZero1201

ElReyZero1201 Chieftain

Hi, I'm moving my custom civilization into Beyond Earth from Civ V but when I activate the mod, I try to configure a new game and my Custom Civ doesn't appear. I've checked the database on logs and it says this:

[14712.000] near "(": syntax error
    [14716.750]

Can you help me with this?

PD: I don't have modbuddy because I don't have the original Civilization: Beyond Earth so it doesn't appear to me on Steam.
    In Civilization V, this mod Works
    Also I have configured everything for beyond earth(Art, XML,etc) but I still getting this error
    PD2:If you can upload Modbuddy in .zip to MEGA or something like that I would appreciate that so much

2. Rob (R8XFT)

Rob (R8XFT) Ancient Briton Super Moderator

Moderator Action: Thread closed. We cannot and will not upload any official Firaxis facilities here as that would be piracy. We will only deal with queries pertaining to the original Civilization:BE, not any other versions. Please be aware of this going forward.
    Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.