Help with BULL CvGameCoreDLL compilation

T.c.w7468

Hi, I did post this exact same post in the BUG/BAT/BULL forums, but I am putting this here as well as I realised that that category is not very active after I posted my problem there. I apologise in advance if this bugs anybody.

I've downloaded BULL and want to modify the CivGameCoreDLL, so that the city billboard appears as the player colour and not the stagnant/growing/starving colours. I've made the changes to the BULL CivGameCoreDLL and am attempting to compile it, but upon trying to build it, the following message appears over and over again, and the code fails to compile:

c:\users\<this is my name, going to hide this>\civ\cvgamecoredll\cvgamecoredll.h(160) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/python/list.hpp': No such file or directory.

I am using Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition.

I have tried changing my SDK reference a copy in my own documents, with no avail.

Makefile is included as an attachment to the other thread at http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=460603, but it is basically the same as the one that came with BULL 1.2, with the file paths modified. I have tried looking over the forums for a solution, but could not find one that was very clear to me. Thanks in advance.

Never mind, I found out what the problem was.

Top Bottom