Heroes of the Three Kingdoms

I've seen bug like this before, since an older version of this MOD was not deleted. Make sure to delete all older versions.

If that's not the problem, post more detail here, your OS, civ5 version, DLCs you have, other MODs actived, and if you can use SDK, the live tuner output of LUA error

I never had the mod before today, so previous versions aren't it.

I'm on Windows 8, with Gods&Kings on Steam, with the DLCs Denmark, Korea, Mongols, Polynesia, Bablyon Nebuchadnezzar II, Explorer's Map pack, Cradle of Americas, Asia, Mediterranean, Mesopotamia, and Ancient Wonders. I've tried HotTK with no other mods activated. I am unfortunately unfamiliar with SDK

edit; I actually had the Wonder Splashes enabled, and upon trying it without that it seems alright, at least at first blush.

I never had the mod before today, so previous versions aren't it.

I'm on Windows 8, with Gods&Kings on Steam, with the DLCs Denmark, Korea, Mongols, Polynesia, Bablyon Nebuchadnezzar II, Explorer's Map pack, Cradle of Americas, Asia, Mediterranean, Mesopotamia, and Ancient Wonders. I've tried HotTK with no other mods activated. I am unfortunately unfamiliar with SDK

edit; I actually had the Wonder Splashes enabled, and upon trying it without that it seems alright, at least at first blush.

your system seems ok, so I think it's an installation problem

http://sdrv.ms/XEEzzM

download the above 7z file and extract it to:
\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS
Hope this can fix the problem

Windows 7, Gods and Kings, no DLC

When I mouse over Ma Teng's Build Pasture ability, I often crash. If there is no crash, it shows billions of turns to complete.

Windows 7, Gods and Kings, no DLC

When I mouse over Ma Teng's Build Pasture ability, I often crash. If there is no crash, it shows billions of turns to complete.

Check for old version and the download link above

and if the bug still exist, I think it may be caused by the BUILD_TERRACE_FARM and BUILD_MOAI actions of these warlords defined in DLCS

you can edit \My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Heroes of the Three Kingdoms (v 19)\XML\Civilizations\warlords.xml
and delete them to check if the bug fixed, I can't check myself since the bug didn't show on my machine

V20 Change Log:

Fix bugs in 1.0.2.21 and some DLC related bugs.
BUG Fix:
Fix the bug that work turn left not right in worker tooltip display
Fix the bug that no popup when city captured
Fix the bug that create duplicate Heroes in Tavern
Ozutsu has 3 range now
Show Tavern and Pagoda Forest now increase culture correctly

Balance Change:
Royal Court now increase National Wonder productioin by 50%(up from 25%)
Royal Court grant 6 more buildings and increase gold output of capital
Manner of Han Court grant addtional 10 turns faith output
Horse Training Place provide addtional +1 Food for each resource
Can enter ocean when you gain Dockyard
Settler can hurry production(100 production)
Yellow Crane Tower cost increased to 250

This version should fix the bug above that crash when select Warlord Unit(since DLC Inca/Polynesia missing).

is this mod gonna get updated for BNW? cause i select it and start the game everything looks fine but when i settle i need to chose a production and it wont let me.

I downloaded the mod as per instruction and after installation and to start a new game and from setup to choose a leader I dont find any Three Kingdoms Characters.

I have the latest expansion pack.

is this mod gonna get updated for BNW? cause i select it and start the game everything looks fine but when i settle i need to chose a production and it wont let me.

the BNW version is under beta testing now, you can find the beta package here in chinese sites:
http://kuai.xunlei.com/s/We5r-iiIZdVZT6l0wrAkRA
http://dl.vmall.com/c0qsf5al3x

these problems is due to the conflict of BNW and older version if this mod
after beta testing, will update the steam version and packages in this site

Change Log V21:
V21 support Brave New World:
Bug Fix:
Fix the bug that you gain Fame repeatedly after liberate a city with Love and Peace
Fix the bug that you may declare war with wrong City-State

Balance Change:
Hero unit now brings unhappiness, and no longer free to maintain
Change some UU/UA
4 new Wonders
Add pre-requre policy for all wonders
New policy branch Furious Five that improve Hero Skills

I captured Liu Biao's capital which is leading to a problem. Whenever I go to the city screen at this city it crashes. I believe the problem is Han's Yellow Crane Wonder, Liu Biao's unique. If I use IGE to remove this from the city, it no longer crashes.

I captured Liu Biao's capital which is leading to a problem. Whenever I go to the city screen at this city it crashes. I believe the problem is Han's Yellow Crane Wonder, Liu Biao's unique. If I use IGE to remove this from the city, it no longer crashes.

thanks for the bug report
the bug is caused by this wonder's theming bonus
extract the attached bugfix under this dir:
My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Heroes of the Three Kingdoms (v 21)\
let me know if it works

Attachments

• v21.bugfix2.rar
    16 KB · Views: 80
Change Log V22:
Besides Bug fix and balance change, V22 bring new uniques from BNW into this MOD, and the Great Works are replaced with ancient Chinese Works.
Bug Fix:
Fix the bug that your city dispear when you complete Honour Guard(Broadcast Tower)
Fix the bug that game crash when you view Liu Biao's Unique Wonder
Fix the bug that policy Cultural Centers add no bonus

Balance Change:
Gain early techs faster
Can build Hero's Monument with earlier tech
More new Promotions from BNW add to Sanguo Units

Hello,

Great work ! Just one question, where can we found the V22 version? Looks like V21 is avalaible here but couldnt found V22. Thanks !

This mod looks awesome, and as a huge fan of the RoTK games, I'm very excited to try this out.

My only question is what are the expansion requirements for V22? On the first post in this thread, it says it requires God and Kings, but on the Steam page, I saw a comment where someone mentioned V22 also requires Brave New World. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This mod looks awesome, and as a huge fan of the RoTK games, I'm very excited to try this out.

My only question is what are the expansion requirements for V22? On the first post in this thread, it says it requires God and Kings, but on the Steam page, I saw a comment where someone mentioned V22 also requires Brave New World. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

new versions added some BNW features, so V22 required BNW too
I've updated #1 for this

Top Bottom