Heroicfort's Unit Thread

Possibly one of the South American Riflemen you made could be used? The color scheme though would be white with the Templar emblem. Maybe the unit's trousers would be black(with white shoes/boots). The hat/helmut would be different then those rifleman units though, not a full medieval knight helm, more a white helm akin to

The big guy in this picture. Though this unit wouldn't have a metal helm.

The Templar you uploaded looks great! Your still uploading the other one I hope?

well, i'm still looking for a helmet :) . i'm also looking for some nice elven shields and so far i found nothing. i might have to put those projects on hold until i find the things i'm searching for.

Templar units are looking great! If you don't mind, I do have a couple requests. I really like the look of the guy from post #35, would it be possible to release him looking like that, or with the English shield I have attached? You might find use of his helmet too.

Request #2, could you make a rifleman and possibly a grenadier from the Liberatador unit I've also attached? Would love to have them for my Gran Columbia civ, along with that Bolivar general! :)

Attachments

• england_pikeman.rar
    85.6 KB · Views: 202
  • Liberatador.rar
    101.9 KB · Views: 170
Templar units are looking great! If you don't mind, I do have a couple requests. I really like the look of the guy from post #35, would it be possible to release him looking like that, or with the English shield I have attached? You might find use of his helmet too.

Request #2, could you make a rifleman and possibly a grenadier from the Liberatador unit I've also attached? Would love to have them for my Gran Columbia civ, along with that Bolivar general! :)

allright, i'll see what i can do :) .

the templar from post#35 i was thinking to upload it to the fantasy section as i did with the other ones because i haven't checked to see if there is any historical accuracy at all, meaning i haven't checked to see what the actual templars used to wear or equip themselves with :) .

also, i have more unit projects that look as great but are unfinished due to the very same reason: missing some really cool stuff like a great looking head/helmet, or a great looking shield :D .

EDIT: allright, i did some edits and i'm posting an image to tell me what you think :) .

Attachments

• Liberatador Request Unit Preview.jpg
    Liberatador Request Unit Preview.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 273
You can post what-if units in the other sections, for example, Bakuel once made many what if units for the Inca, Aztec, Egyptian etc, and the units go in appropriate sections, like an Aztec Knight in Medieval for example.

Food for thought...

That unit your working on looks very nice Heroic!

You can post what-if units in the other sections, for example, Bakuel once made many what if units for the Inca, Aztec, Egyptian etc, and the units go in appropriate sections, like an Aztec Knight in Medieval for example.

Food for thought...!

that's a very good idea :) ! if i'm not sure about a unit, i can label it as "what if" so that people won't mistakenly assume that it corresponds to an actual historical one :D .

That unit your working on looks very nice Heroic!

thank you Sword_Of_Geddon :)! it's a request from thecowwarrior so i used the texture he uploaded with one of my south american rifleman units, kinda like what you suggested to do in order to make a templar rifleman :) .
which reminds me, that was a good idea (although i think that the trousers should be white and the boots black :D ) but we're gonna need someone who knows how to handle photoshop, or an equally powerfull image editor, in order to make the texture because i'm afraid my image editing skills are as basic as my model editing :) .

EDIT: allright, i did some edits and i'm posting an image to tell me what you think :) .

Looks exactly like I hoped! Will download him as soon as he's released. Thanks! :goodjob:

Liberatador rifleman has been uploaded!
About the Liberatador grenadier, do you want it to have the same head and legs as the Liberatador rifleman or the grenadier's default ones?

Edit: also, what ethnicity these units are?

Same head and legs would be fine. I have no idea how accurate that uniform/helmet is, it is simply the UU pulled from the Bolivarian civilization from Civ Gold.

As far as their ethnicity, they are meant to represent the men fighting in Simon Bolivar's "Admirable Campaign," so the troops would be a mix of Spanish and Venezuelan.

Any updates?

Yeah that's unfortunate. What was he working on that you requested? I could try helping.

He was making a great general unit out of the Simon Bolivar leaderhead.

Oh damn...yeah I definitely hope Herioc returns. It would be great if Capo and Bakuel would come back tooo....

Yes it would. I love this old game, but it seems like most people have moved on.

Top Bottom