Hess1 PBEM

Ok, I am back! Had a major computer problem that left me without access to my computer for a few days.

Since I now have all the e-mails I can start this evening.

Any requests for changes to the map? I think no AI has been a common theme, so we will go with that.

Ok, I am back! Had a major computer problem that left me without access to my computer for a few days.

Since I now have all the e-mails I can start this evening.

Any requests for changes to the map? I think no AI has been a common theme, so we will go with that.

Can we expect you to stick to this game? It was too often that someone started a game and then disappeared all of a sudden.

Yes, the computer is now back in action (new mobo). I was tracking the forums progress based on the email notifications being sent to my phone, and I only recieved the last of the contact details a couple of days ago so it wasn't possible to start anyway.

This evening I can start, and I will draw up a roster based on time zones (since people were kind enough to include them).

Ok, well, just in the nick of time... I was just starting a new thread and came back here to check Cyc's change request... (I remembered he no longer wants the Indians, but couldn't remember his new preferred civ.).
Fortunately I have not yet saved that thread...! :D

Ok, let's start. :goodjob:

I think the only things we need to change are Cyc's civ and "no AI".
BTW: in case I didn't include my timezone in the PM I sent you: it's GMT+1

Lanzelot

Ya know. I think I might bail on this game. All this waiting and waiting for nothing will just be an addition to the other waiting. Don't need it.

Sure, sounds good, Lanzelot.

Top Bottom