• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

hi everyone!

Yes it is, even though it is exactly like all the other ones (beside the fact it is for MP) ;)

And it'll be even better in a week or so. :D

We already have a welcome thread.

Look at the mp forum for civ2, full of unawsered posts, short threads etc etc... I expect this one will, in the near future, be maze...
One reason was that some people come to the forum and expect to find players to play immediately. Forum is best for scheduling a game a few days or even a week in advance.

Finding players shouldn't be a problem with Civ3. You should be able to find lots of players on GameSpy arcade. :)

PS: gonzo, let's leave this thread open. It's not a bad thread. ;)

Yeah it has potential to become one of the forums that will have a high based frequency of visitors.

Too bad that one lives in Europe, other ways I would have enjoyed to play PTW in a couple of week. It's seems that we in Euro-land must wait until the very end of november.

Here's my feelings about that:

:rocket:
:ripper:
:die:

boo hiss rampage and pillage the land I want my PTW!:nuke:

Right now this forum is all spam. We need to wait a week before christening it; its pretty bad right now. But after PTW comes out...:D

CG

Top Bottom