• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Hot Seat Issues - Tied up trade, wrong/missing visuals

HappyBuilder

Chieftain
A buddy of mine were excited to finally play some Hot Seat games and we're in the middle of our first match right now. We've been encountering some weird things.

Issue #1: If I make a proposal to him, I am prevented from communicating with any of the other AIs until he makes a decision and vice versa. Needless to say, this is extremely annoying.

Issue #2: If one of us neglects to respond to a proposal the turn after it is proposed, we are unable to respond in the future. The original proposer needs to withdraw the proposal and then offer it again.

Issue #3: I am Player 1 and playing as the Ottoman. My friend is Japan. However, the tech tree is only showing my special units, not his.

Issue #4: When he turns on the Resource grid, he's getting a random assortment of resources showing. His original territory reveals nothing. So if he wants to check for Coal or Aluminum, he has to scan his territory manually. Yet he can see resources in my territory and in his colonies across the sea.

And we're only halfway through the game. Who knows what else we'll encounter?

Thanks,

HB

Top Bottom