HOT World Powers scenario!!!

HeartOfTroy

Warlord
Pick a nation at 4000BC and try and survive.

Version 1.0

Later

HOT

HAve Fun.... Good luck!

Attachments

• hot world powers v1.0.zip
    67.2 KB · Views: 452
Its a world map, with a few cities for every civilization...not bad besides a couple of cities with the wrong name.

Could you point out the mistakes? Im making adjustments now for version 2.0. Im adding units too.

Later

HOT

Do you know when v2 will be ready? I dont mean to be annoying but this sounds like quite an exciting project and i was wondering if we're talking about 2 weeks or 2 months.

Im not sure...I was thinking of working with new world map and a new idea based off this one but more accurate and complete.

What do you think of a 256x200 world map project idea?

Please people give feed back?

Later

HOT

I was just thinking after viewing your posts about a scenario like yours but based in the modern world, starting off in the modern ages with the cities etc placed, pretty much the same as your previous world map. I dont know how good you are at unit creation but adding a couple of civ-specific units like special forces and a more comprehensive list of modern age units would make this scenario really cool. Just a thought I dont know if your meaning to make another ancient map but I think this would be really good.

I agree with your ideas. Im starting a new thread for all HOT projects. I have too many theads running now...

Later

HOT

PS. HOT Projects thread will be kept in scenarios thread!

I have a HUGE Version 2 coming soon on a 140x140 World Map and its going to be cool!

Later

HOT

This thread is closed now!....

Top Bottom