1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Hotkeys? (complete/expanded list)

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by Josephias, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Josephias

Josephias Emperor

Hello all,

I have been searching this for a while, and I seem not able to find it anywere. ¿Does anyone know somewere were I can get an expanded list of the hotkeys that can be used w/ Civ III?.

All I get are more or less well-arranged lists of the hotkeys that appear in the manual, but I know there is more than that. (i.e. I haven't seen listed anywere that Ctrl+Shift+N allows you to bring a "clean map" options screen)

What I am interested is in that, a list that includes the more unusual "interface" options available...

To be honest, concretely I am trying to recall if there existed a "tile label/sign" hotkey in Civ III (As Alt+S works in Civ IV). I am not sure about this, I think I have used it, but maybe my mind is confusing games :crazyeye:. In any case, to know some other interesting key combo more will not hurt.

2. Aabraxan

Aabraxan Mid-level Micromanager

The Complete Reference File, which can be downloaded here, has a list of keyboard shortcuts on the first page.

3. Josephias

Josephias Emperor

Thanks,

But I already checked that file. And as I commented, It's missing some, let's say "strange" key-cobos (such as the aforementioned "Ctrl+Shift+N" to select what is cleared and what is not in the "clear map" option.).

Also missing is the option I was looking to use (tile label), but as I know there are other key combos missing, I cannot confirm this option is not available in Civ 3 from this list.