1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I adjust the default camera zoom setting?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by the_elf, Jun 25, 2009.

1. the_elf

the_elf Warlord

Hello, Fanatics! :)

I did a quick search here, and a more exhaustive one via Google, and I could not find any articles that describe which .xml file you can edit to adjust the default camera zoom.

Every time I start a game, it begins zoomed almost all the way in (default per the installation of the game). I always have to zoom out a couple of mouse button rolls, and would prefer to not do so. Especially since I'm finicky, and I will load a save game if some of the action doesn't play out to my liking. And every time I load a saved game, it's back to default camera zoom.

I would LOVE to find this variable, and set it to my preferred camera zoom level. Can anyone help out? Thanks in advance! :)

2. ori

ori Repair Guy Super Moderator

3. the_elf

the_elf Warlord