How do I convert NST files?

tangjinfeng

Chieftain
Hello everyone, in order to make the unit, I have been working on finding the right model these months. In my memory, someone in the forum mentioned that he tried to convert the model of Making History: Great Wars, I own this game, the model texture is beautiful, but its model file is in nst format, very strange, I did a lot of useless attempts to see, but could not open. Does anyone know how to use NST files?

Hello everyone, in order to make the unit, I have been working on finding the right model these months. In my memory, someone in the forum mentioned that he tried to convert the model of Making History: Great Wars, I own this game, the model texture is beautiful, but its model file is in nst format, very strange, I did a lot of useless attempts to see, but could not open. Does anyone know how to use NST files?

Hello Tangjinfeng, I have that game and have converted models from it, which one in particular are you looking for? I think the NST format is some sort of encryption I dont believe it is possible to open it in 3d software.

Hello matte, how did you do it? I'm making some Southeast Asian units and I want to get models of se-asian, like Siam, Myanmar and Cambodia

Thank you very much for the matte! I'm a beginner blender and look forward to working with you!

Last edited:
Top Bottom