How do I get Korea?

petey

Prince
Probably a total n00b question here with an embarrassingly simple answer, but I just downloaded the G&K from Steam and I wanted to try playing Korea. It wasn't there, though, and searching through this forum showed that there was some DLC available which gives that and Babylon and maybe some others. I can't find out where to get that DLC from, however. The Mongol one was included with the G&K download, but I can't locate any others.

How do I go about getting myself this?

Thanks for that link showing the packs! I have the GotY edition but not Korea and a few others and was wondering what the heck. XD

It's good that the Korea civ comes with the ancient world wonder package, it helps Korea get the Great Library, the Great Library is the only world wonder that gets boost from the Korea UA.

It's good that the Korea civ comes with the ancient world wonder package, it helps Korea get the Great Library, the Great Library is the only world wonder that gets boost from the Korea UA.
Porcelain Tower? Hubble Telescope (G&K)?

Porcelain Tower? Hubble Telescope (G&K)?

Despite playing as Korea I'm still not sure what constitutes a "scientific Wonder", but I presume it's any that produces a Great Scientist - so things like The Oracle would count as well.

Madjin said in one of his videos the boost from the Great Library comes only through the free library. So its "buildings and national wonders" really.

Only the Library (National College) -> University (Oxford) -> Public School -> Research Lab pathway counts for the 'sci boost' UA, as far as I can tell; Great Library pops it because of the free library it provides, as was said

Oracle, Porcelain, Leaning Tower, Hubble don't proc the sci boost, but of course they tie in well with generating scientists to settle for the academies with extra sci

Top Bottom