• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

How do you manually trigger BtS Random Events

I couldn't get this to work. When I hold down Ctrl-Shift-E I get all sorts of weird info about techs and units when I move the mouse around.

Uh oh, I thought I checked for that key combo before using it. :( Are you sure you have the chipotle code in your INI? Probably, otherwise you wouldn't see anything.

Uh oh, I thought I checked for that key combo before using it. :( Are you sure you have the chipotle code in your INI? Probably, otherwise you wouldn't see anything.

Yeah, but I have better ai installed too - is there a conflict?

When I hover I get stuff like technology listings and unit orders.

Holding control, shift, and alt in various combinations with the cheat code enabled shows various debugging information as you hover over plots and different cultural areas. That's normal. But CTRL + SHIFT + E should immediately pop up a menu so you can pick an event to fire.

Holding control, shift, and alt in various combinations with the cheat code enabled shows various debugging information as you hover over plots and different cultural areas. That's normal. But CTRL + SHIFT + E should immediately pop up a menu so you can pick an event to fire.

i can't find any of this code in bug 4.4. did you publish the bug integration of this mod? :confused:

Top Bottom