• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

How does pop. count work?

Txurce

Deity
Demographics gives a population total in the millions that, even when reduced to one or two digits (i.e., 13,000,000 = 13) doesn't seem to add up to the total of one civ's cities. Does anyone know how the totals are arrived at?

Demographics gives a population total in the millions that, even when reduced to one or two digits (i.e., 13,000,000 = 13) doesn't seem to add up to the total of one civ's cities. Does anyone know how the totals are arrived at?

I think its based on food consumed by each city. Because even if you cities didnt grow u still get increase in pop demnograpgic every turn. Also as previously discussed: Two cites size (2) both is less in polulation demographic then One city size (3) + one city size 1() They use some sort of exponential formula.

I think its based on food consumed by each city. Because even if you cities didnt grow u still get increase in pop demnograpgic every turn. Also as previously discussed: Two cites size (2) both is less in polulation demographic then One city size (3) + one city size 1() They use some sort of exponential formula.

That makes sense - thanks.

Top Bottom