How Shall we distribute the forces?

WHere is our target, bloodthirsty Fanatics?

• England

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Rome

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Zululand

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • None, I want to stay home and be a coward/ or fight defensive

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ohwell

Deity
With Zululand, Rome, and England at war, we could call this a horrible time. We must take an active stance on this one, to gain territory. The time to strike is now.

The question is, Who?

We know where Rome is.

England actually attacked Unknown City, unsuccesfuly.

Zulu are furious, we bribed their city.

REMEMBER, THIS IS AFTER WE GET THE APPROPRIATE FORCES, so we need more crusaders and trire,es

England. Zulus are evil, but can be out-researched more easily than English, meaning England is a greater threat in the long-run.

If we know where Rome is, we should attack it. :cooool:

Romans, they are sooo close.

Attachments

• viroconium_distance1120ad2.jpg
    viroconium_distance1120ad2.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 81
and a little off topic, that settler clearing up the swamp is gonna clear thos two swamps and then build a city where it is currently standing?

Originally posted by .:KNAS:.
and a little off topic, that settler clearing up the swamp is gonna clear thos two swamps and then build a city where it is currently standing?

hmm... AoA and Cornmaster were discussing this in another thread. I forgot which thread, though.

While we're building up our forces to attack somebody we should do a bit of exploring to the south and east to try to find the Zulus and English (and Chinese for that matter). Then once we know more about our enemies we can decide who to attack.

Rome becose it is closer to us and we know their location

Originally posted by ACM

hmm... AoA and Cornmaster were discussing this in another thread. I forgot which thread, though.

That would be the city production thread for Dellsville although the thread is called New city 3.1...

I don't know if "Rome, because it's visible" is such a great reason. This is a decision that will be implemented in the future, when we have an army ready to attack with, and it seems reasonable that by then we will know where England and the Zulus are (they must be close, we've contacted them). I think we should not make a final decision now, but just as a guide for later strategy I vote for England, because I agree with Mr Spice: because they're the biggest threat scientifically.

Top Bottom