How to check the version number in Stadia?

As I found out by reading the G2G (games2gether) forums, the version number isn't displayed in Stadia. Though it has been confirmed through SEGA support that Stadia runs the unpatched release version of the game. Applying the patches to the Stadia platform is currently being under development without a release date. This is really unfortunate as I paid as much for HK as on another platform, Stadia seems like kind of a second class citizen. Also, their patch release notes are misleading when it says "all platforms" it doesn't include Stadia. I don't have a very powerful PC to play games, it's basically a 5 year old laptop. I don't want to spend a thousand dollar on a new computer just to play a game. I can subscribe for more than 8 years to Stadia PRO for that price and in that time I'd probably have to buy 2 bigger upgrades to the computer anyway.

As I found out by reading the G2G (games2gether) forums, the version number isn't displayed in Stadia. Though it has been confirmed through SEGA support that Stadia runs the unpatched release version of the game. Applying the patches to the Stadia platform is currently being under development without a release date. This is really unfortunate as I paid as much for HK as on another platform, Stadia seems like kind of a second class citizen. Also, their patch release notes are misleading when it says "all platforms" it doesn't include Stadia. I don't have a very powerful PC to play games, it's basically a 5 year old laptop. I don't want to spend a thousand dollar on a new computer just to play a game. I can subscribe for more than 8 years to Stadia PRO for that price and in that time I'd probably have to buy 2 bigger upgrades to the computer anyway.
Yep you are an early adopter of a new model , that's the price you pay for innovation :)

That's good news and bad news at the same time. At least that should fix the oil source problem for the next game.

Top Bottom