How to complete Hydrocoral Brain, Meteorite Crater quests, etc.

Genghis_Sean

High School English teacher
I must be an idiot. It took me probably a dozen games before I figured out that when you clear a Hydrocoral Brain, or whatever, it lights up. Therefore, you can scan the map and look for unlit ones to see which ones you've missed. Maybe everyone already knew this, but I just figured it out. It would have saved me a lot of trouble had I known it earlier. Thought I'd make a post in case anybody else was similarly clueless.

Hi,

I'm still new to Rising Tide, and have simply ignored hydrocoral up to now.

How did you "clear" the hydrocoral? Was it part of a quest?

Hi,

I'm still new to Rising Tide, and have simply ignored hydrocoral up to now.

How did you "clear" the hydrocoral? Was it part of a quest?

Each map you'll eventually get a random quest or two that are tied somewhat to the terrain. Hydracoral, for example, you'd have to get on a water map. It will ask you examine a certain number of them for completion, the number being based on the size of the map. They'll be scattered randomly across the entire map, so it will take you a while to find them all, but then there will be a nice reward. The other quests are similar, but are slightly different. A great meteor has crashed on land, and you need to examine so many mines for remains, etc. Or it might be ancient alien ruins one has to explore.

Take a unit and direct them to stand on the tile, an option in their "command bar" will appear. Select that and it will "clear" the tile for the purposes of the Marvel quest.

It... Doesn't have to be an explorer...? :cry:

Top Bottom