[R&F] How to form teams in Civ 6?

Lily_Lancer

Deity
In Civ 5 I usually form teams of AI civs so that I'll have more fun with their tech speed and military strength doubled tripled or quadrapled, then they will give enough pressure.

In Civ 6 I haven't find an option to form team. Is their any method to group up the AIs so that they become a stronger union?

You have to create a multiplayer game in which you assign AI civs to all other slots. I don‘t think it is possible in singleplayer mode.

You have to create a multiplayer game in which you assign AI civs to all other slots. I don‘t think it is possible in singleplayer mode.

Is there an option to allow that in single player mode? Like in Civ 5 the always war/peace hidden option?

In Civ 5 I usually form teams of AI civs so that I'll have more fun with their tech speed and military strength doubled tripled or quadrapled, then they will give enough pressure.

In Civ 6 I haven't find an option to form team. Is their any method to group up the AIs so that they become a stronger union?

It would be nice to have tech/eureka trade & on higher difficulty levels, the AI simply refuses to trade with you while trading amonst each other. This would give them a tremendous advantage.

It would be nice to have tech/eureka trade & on higher difficulty levels, the AI simply refuses to trade with you while trading amonst each other. This would give them a tremendous advantage.

The AI already get free eurekas/inspirations each era on higher difficulty levels, so in a way this is already in Deity.

Yes, just choose multiplayer then "local network."
Spoiler :
Local1.jpg

Then arrange teams and what-not as you would in multiplayer (it's fairly intuitive if you don't know how to do it).
Spoiler :
Local2.jpg

PS, you'll want to make sure that dreadful turn timer is set to off.

Yes, just choose multiplayer then "local network."

Then arrange teams and what-not as you would in multiplayer (it's fairly intuitive if you don't know how to do it).

PS, you'll want to make sure that dreadful turn timer is set to off.
Thanks, how about difficulty? Is it the same as an original Deity game if I set everyone's difficulty to Deity?

Thanks, how about difficulty? Is it the same as an original Deity game if I set everyone's difficulty to Deity?
Yes, I'm pretty sure that's the case. (I've played some hotseat with my kids and put the AI on settler and they develop super slowly, so I assume if they are set to deity, they get the usual bonuses of deity.)

Is there an option to allow that in single player mode? Like in Civ 5 the always war/peace hidden option?
uh ? what use would that be ? it is available already. The fact that you click on multiplayer is just a label in this case.
You might need to set all the AI difficulty one by one (granted is a real ,yet minor, effort) .By setting your own you also control the CS difficulty.

Top Bottom