How to get AI to follow my changes to religion

dbergan

Warlord
My religion mod does, among other things:

1) removes the limit of religions in the game (every civ can have one)
2) removes the limit on the number of great prophets you can have
3) changes it so that subsequent great prophets evangelize new beliefs rather than apostles
4) changes it so that subsequent great prophets launch inquisitions rather than apostles

Here's the code:

Spoiler :

Code:
-- No limit to the number of religions in the game.  In vanilla, there is a limit of 7 religions for huge-sized maps, 2 for duel-sized maps, etc.
UPDATE Map_GreatPersonClasses SET MaxWorldInstances = 999 WHERE GreatPersonClassType = "GREAT_PERSON_CLASS_PROPHET";

-- No restrictions on the types of beliefs in a player's religion; players can have any combination of the 4 belief types.  In vanilla, you're restricted to one of each type: follower, founder, worship, enhancer.  Go nuts with Crusade AND Defender of the Faith.
UPDATE BeliefClasses SET MaxInReligion = 999 WHERE BeliefClassType != "BELIEF_CLASS_PANTHEON" ;
UPDATE Beliefs SET BeliefClassType= "BELIEF_CLASS_FOLLOWER" WHERE BeliefClassType != "BELIEF_CLASS_PANTHEON" ;

-- No limit to how many great prophets you can earn.  In other words, prophets are earned like normal great people where you recruit one and then start working on the next.  In vanilla, you're only allowed one great prophet the whole game.
UPDATE GreatPersonClasses SET MaxPlayerInstances = NULL WHERE GreatPersonClassType = "GREAT_PERSON_CLASS_PROPHET" ;

-- Founding a religion now only grants one belief (of any type).  In vanilla, founding a religion started with one follower belief and one non-follower belief.
UPDATE GlobalParameters SET Value = 1 WHERE Name = "RELIGION_INITIAL_BELIEFS" ;

-- Subsequent beliefs are evangelized with great prophets.  In vanilla, they were evangelized by apostles.
-- Inquisitions are launched with a great prophet.  In vanilla, they were launched by apostles.
UPDATE Units SET EvangelizeBelief = 0, LaunchInquisition = 0 WHERE UnitType = "UNIT_APOSTLE" ;
UPDATE Units SET EvangelizeBelief = 1, LaunchInquisition = 1 WHERE UnitType = "UNIT_GREAT_PROPHET" ;

All of this works fine. My issue is that the AI doesn't adjust to these changes. They use the first great prophet to found a religion, but then subsequent prophets just stand around in their cities. They never evangelize beliefs or launch an inquisition. How do I change it so that they will?

My guess is that it's somehow related to what we find with these queries:

Code:
SELECT * FROM BehaviorTreeNodes WHERE TreeName LIKE "%inquis%" or treename like "%manage great person%";
SELECT * FROM TreeData WHERE TreeName LIKE "%inquis%" OR Tag LIKE "%prophet%" or treename like "%manage great person%";

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Top Bottom