How to tell Alien Aggression for everyone?

MatThePhat

Fanatic
Howdy fellow players,

I decided to go Harmony this game, but I couldn't figure out how to tell if Polystralia were greedy Planet-polluting capitalists, or just hippies like me. I can kind of guess their attitude based on the affinities they choose, but I was wondering if there was a more concrete way to tell if they're destroying our ecosystem? I like to RP my games a little bit, but so far I can only tell they're being jerks after all the nests are wiped out.

I didn't see any threads that spoke to this, but being able to gauge everyone's aggression would be the easiest way to tell from what i figure. Am I missing something obvious?

If they compliment you for not attacking the aliens then they aren't being aggressive towards them. If you are being aggressive towards them and they want to be nice to them then they will warn you. That is the only way I can tell other than using scouts to note their military movements against the aliens.

Howdy fellow players,

I decided to go Harmony this game, but I couldn't figure out how to tell if Polystralia were greedy Planet-polluting capitalists, or just hippies like me.

Pic or I don't believe you :lol:

MatThePhat, brining role play to another level :D

Lol, you know it! You're right to be skeptical, I was O_o.

But it's too bad there's not a more concrete way. I suppose I'll look and see how hard it would be to mod on :)

Top Bottom