I Cannot Conquer Cities, Only Pillage and Leave Ruins?!?

siouxfallsciv

Chieftain
Am I missing something here? I assume you can still conquer cities? Last night I finally had enough with that tiny little Spanish colony on the shores of my continent and decided to take it over and make it mine. After rolling my tank over to the border and declaring war I was shocked to see that I couldn't conquer the fallen city only pillage it, is this normal??:sad:

siouxfallsciv

If a city is tio small then it will be automatically destroyed without the option of capture.And yo realize those spanish are just going to jack your tanks treads and steel your hatch rite?

The great state of South Dakota along with myself, thank you for the incredibly quick replies, now I can sleep...after I play for a few hours.

...they did jack my treads

I don't think its simply that if the population equals 1, then its automatically destroyed. I'm pretty sure that I've been able to conquor cities that size. I think it has something to do with the difference between the attacking unit and its last line of defense. A tank has a strength rating of 28. What type of defender were you going up against? You said it was a colony on a distant continent, so I'm assuming that he wasn't using his best and brightest to defend it.

Isildurs Heir said:
Well, at least be happy they finally added Mt Rushmore to the Wonders....

Badlands and Wall's Drug store in next version :lol:

LOL Walls Drug store is soooooo FTW!!!! Only 500000 signs telling you how far it is LMAO!!! :crazyeye:

Visited all that good stuff on my vacation a few years ago.

If the city has no culture, it has to be razed as well.

Top Bottom