I did well, right?

nzk13

Some Jew-boy on Noble.
I played as Hannibal, on noble. i got a score of 57727, Augustus Caesar (no worldbuilder). I played on a Tiny map, against Hammy and Izzy. (Hammurabi and Isabella). I built a bunch of Chariots and Numidian Cavalries and won by conquest.

(If i uploaded the wrong replay, please tell me. I'll fix it.)

Attachments

• Hannibal_BC-0425_4.CivBeyondSwordReplay
    151.4 KB · Views: 34
what do you mean, spam? It's vital info so that you can follow my moves to the t.

what do you mean, spam? It's vital info so that you can follow my moves to the t.

There's not a person out there who will actually read through a log of an entire game, even a short one on a duel match.

If you wanted to post some screenshots and actually describe what you did instead of just copy-paste a log, with as much unnecessary information as there is in there already, people would be far more willing to offer critique.

it would only take 5-10 minutes. And you could download the replay which makes criticizing my game easier because it would only take a minute or two.

If you're going for conquest on a tiny map, just tech bronze working and animal husbandry. Chop/whip chariots and go kill the enemy. You don't need any of the other fancy techs - just drop the slider to 0% after you get the necessary techs so that you can pay for the units and cities (only some of which you should keep anyways).

it would only take 5-10 minutes. And you could download the replay which makes criticizing my game easier because it would only take a minute or two.
We need to grind through it though. Screenies + save pls.

He's done this before and got slammed before. Not sure why he is still doing this.

And how long do you suppose it takes us to go through all those lines you posted? You don't want to have some work to post, fine. I don't want to have some work to read. Besides, I never open attachments in spams.

It's right, I have done this before and got slammed for it, lymond. It's just that, I'd like you to see every move I made. Detailed. How else can I do that other than posting a log? A replay doesn't even tell you as much.

It's right, I have done this before and got slammed for it, lymond. It's just that, I'd like you to see every move I made. Detailed. How else can I do that other than posting a log? A replay doesn't even tell you as much.

Stop it already. No one wants to read that, so live with it and move on. Upload screenies and a save and that's it.

Then again we now read a lot of crap that means nothing. What do I care what you did exactly if we see no map to see if we agree with the move. Should we alt-tab in and out of the save you provided and puzzle it all out, keeping notes to follow exactly what is ahppening? that way we need to spend well up to half an hour to see if we can agree with what you did.

Just post the important stuff rather than anything as right now you are aksing a lot by asking us to grind through your log.

Fine, i deleted the log; will you download the replay and watch and then yell at me about what i did wrong? I wanna be skilled enough to play prince.

Top Bottom