I dont think they like very much

Olleus

Deity
I am Napoleon and they are the chinese. We started off quite close to each other with just the Germans in between who died soon. This is how much they liked me before i killed them off.

Ha nice! Finishing them off was the only viable option! :lol: It's great annoying the AI by demanding tribute, etc. before I kill 'em; especially when they betray me then they'll pay! :goodjob:

Marste!

I had quite the contrary situation today: I was Germany and had conquered all the continent so that only Russia and me remained (Isn't she hot? :D).

She liked me so much that even when I had eradicated her entire civilization, she was merely "Annoyed", but not "Furious" :lol:

mtu said:
I had quite the contrary situation today: I was Germany and had conquered all the continent so that only Russia and me remained (Isn't she hot? :D).

She liked me so much that even when I had eradicated her entire civilization, she was merely "Annoyed", but not "Furious" :lol:

I believe, that if you play your cards right, that killing someone with merely a 'Cautious' is possible, due to a heavy Religious bond (among other things). So far I've only got the hate down to annoyed though...

is this a record or has anyone been more hated?

Well guess a christmas card is out of the question nowdays.

Seriously tho been more hated--one time figting isabella who had her own huge island I was at -40 something, especially after razing her 2 holy cities. Didnt want her stupid island so just razed the whole thing.

Lord Olleus said:
I am Napoleon and they are the chinese. We started off quite close to each other with just the Germans in between who died soon. This is how much they liked me before i killed them off.

Ouch, thats a lotta hate. :lol: :goodjob:

Lord Olleus said:

Should have nuked em too just to add a bit more to it lmao

I think that is the record for being the most loathed without using nukes.

ruff how the hell do you even get -70? Thats gotta be some serious war crimes :D

I won my a conquest game last night on Large Map/12 Civs. Since theres alot of Civs so i kept on asking them for tribute and killed whoever refused to pay it. Before declaring war on anyone, i sometimes saw something like "-20: You made an arrogant demand/you made arrogant demands"

Screw Flanders said:
ruff how the hell do you even get -70? Thats gotta be some serious war crimes :D

I didn't do a big study on it but I think it was -1 for each nuke dropped on them or one of their friends and, as I said in the post, I dropped a powerful load of nukes!

i dropped 2 nukes on the greeks (those ******** launched a suprise attack just as i was about to sail off to kill england) and i have a '-4 you nuked' rating. Those two nukes are the only one i ever used.
btw i didn't use the world builder at all, if you do you can simply set your rating to -100 with other civs.

Top Bottom