I return with a new project.

Logoncal

King
So i came back to recording and decided to do a small project to aid people in this forum. I will be doing a video guide on all UHV (bar some like Harrappa and Polynesia), to help people.
They will be commentated, but the first one my mic wasnt connected and i didnt noticed, so its raw and pure gameplay. I will be trying today to continue this project with Babylon.

Any suggestions or ideas answer me

So i came back to recording and decided to do a small project to aid people in this forum. I will be doing a video guide on all UHV (bar some like Harrappa and Polynesia), to help people.
They will be commentated, but the first one my mic wasnt connected and i didnt noticed, so its raw and pure gameplay. I will be trying today to continue this project with Babylon.

Any suggestions or ideas answer me

Great idea:)
By the way: What about few episodes consentrated on UHV?

To answer both of you, the videos that i'm making it are located in the Guide section of this forum.

It's half guide, half playthrough. The first one was a bit problematic because i recorded without a mic and the second, Babylon, i was enraged by it.

American UHV pls, really having a hard time with it at the moment! It feels like one really has to hurry to get the wonders completed in time while also remaining on track for the last UHV. To be fair I was kind of lost at which nations I should ask for defensive pacts to reach the 75% mark on military and commerce, I thought the British would've been a good shot since they get a lot of territory in Australia/South Africa and also Germany since in my game they controlled nearly almost all of Europe but I still fell short since none of the other big powers (like Russia) agreed to defensive pact. Maybe I shouldve tried to get Berlaymont completed as well for some extra defensive pacts with some smaller nations? :/

American UHV pls, really having a hard time with it at the moment! It feels like one really has to hurry to get the wonders completed in time while also remaining on track for the last UHV. To be fair I was kind of lost at which nations I should ask for defensive pacts to reach the 75% mark on military and commerce, I thought the British would've been a good shot since they get a lot of territory in Australia/South Africa and also Germany since in my game they controlled nearly almost all of Europe but I still fell short since none of the other big powers (like Russia) agreed to defensive pact. Maybe I shouldve tried to get Berlaymont completed as well for some extra defensive pacts with some smaller nations? :/

My plan is to do this in order so.... America is pretty far on the list my friend

Don't start your defensive pact chase by signing with a few minor civs.
Having existing DP makes it harder to reach an agreement with the top ones.
Wait until you are powerful enough to get the offer from the most powerful civ (or second if that you).

As for the wonders you absolutely need one or two GE. Especially if you play on higher difficulties (which also involves a lot of luck). And like you said Berlaymont helps alot.

Top Bottom