I think I'm going to wait...

JakeCourtney

Villain
It seem's the game is still pretty bug ridden. It will most certainly need to be patched within two weeks. I will wait to play the game until its first patch comes out. I don't want stupid bugs to ruin my first gameplay expereince with the game.

I played the entire tutorial and it didnt crash. Also built the Oracle and established budism. So far so good. I LOVE IT. Tutorial is short. Going to start a real game now.

lol your choice.
in my eyes. play it with bugs. it just gets better when its patched :D

i have heard that only reason it crashes is when u use zonealarm firewall..no other bugs yet..

What bugs indeed. The only "bug" has been with ZoneAlarm, and that's a bug with ZoneAlarm, which is a horrible piece of software that everyone ought to uninstall.

JakeCourtney said:
Read the bug post.

There is one actual bug reported there yet, and the poster so far stands alone. I will take a bit more than one report of a bug before I consider it confirmed.

Started to play the tutorial. No probs or bugs found. Oh wait, except that the CDs are mislabeled (The "Play CD (CD2)" is actually not the play CD)

I thought you were going to be one of the first to get it.

Computers and their users are diverse beasts. I'm sure the game will have a bug or two, since it's just a part of complicated software, but I'm also sure that a lot of perceived bugs will be user errors or individual system problems.

Hold of if you want to, but you're nuts if you think any game will ever release that doesn't have bugs or users that can't figure out how their own computers.

Thats the thing.....everone has a diff PC with diff configs and hardware....so no one knows what will happen when they get it. Im sure the number of bugs is small compared to other launch games.

Seems like ol JC just wants to whine. :confused: I have played for almost an hour and the only 'bug' is my ability. Unfortunately, there is no patch to fix that. :cry:

Even though I have onlt scratched the surface, this game is off the charts...graphics, interface, music, the whole ball of wax, is really addicting. I was onlt going to play around for awhile but have found myself already just "one more turn". I must go meet the wife for lunch and keep her happy.:goodjob:

There will allways be bugs in new games, thats something we all have to learn to live with, the importing thing is that there is no showstoppers.

OHN

Top Bottom