I want to start a 2194 PBEM

No no no no no. I'm not going to have this game over fifteen turns earlier because of this. I am absolutely certain that something is wrong here. You still can't ignore hte screenshots I put up. Maybe we're having the same problem as we did a month ago, with the AA batteries moving even though someone ctrl-n'ed, or something else. Also, AA batteries have a movement value of 0, so how did that one I saw move?

I'll just have a neutral player look at it and see if anything is different in Europe, since I can't see over there from Russia.

ok.
I am quite sure that something did move, no way that the allies could have pulled this off without it. And I did CTRL-N.

I think it was like that time awhile ago here where someone ctrl-n'ed and the 0-movement AA Batteries still moved, somehow.

No problem here.

No, there isn't really a new version.I havent done a thing to it since you all last Dl'ed it. As I check the site now, its actally v6. But I havent touched the thing in awhile. I have another project, aside from Stalingrad, that shall be done within a week most likely. Whatcha get for 2194 is whatcha get now.

http://www.geocities.com/fmklesh/2194PBEM.html

-FMK.

Top Bottom