Idea for game concept: Thievs Guild

Should there be a Thiefs Guild? (unofficial poll)

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Abstain

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Sir John

The evil one...
I was think of making something like a thievs guild wich would make theiving possible. Before you start booing I would like to explain it better:

To be able to steal you would have to be a member of thiefs guild. To steal you would have to ask the leader of the thiefes guild for permission. You have to give a good reason for stealing. You can only steal items or money. Property is not stealable since the owner would have to loose his property. The one who you steal from does not loose his item (that wouldnt be fair). When you do the stealing, the theif guilds master will calculate how big chance it is that you will sucsessfully steal the item (based on the theiving experience you have, the reputation of the one you are stealing from, what you are stealing and other misc factors that could be important, for example if you steal in a town that is rioting, you have higher chanse of sucseeding. If you fail to steal, or its discovered that you stole it will have consecuenses. You must pay a fine or you might be expelled from fanatica for a certain amount of time.

If this were started someone could start a security firm and if people hired security the chanse of beein able to steal would fall very much, depending on what level of security they have.

I think this is a good idea and I want to start a Thiefs Guild. Please post your opinions about this idea. I think it would be agreat addition to the game and it would make it more exiting. The people that were stolen from could also be pmed that they had been stolen from so that there could be a police investigation, just another idea...

Well, anyhow, please post your comments and if enough people think this is a good idea as well, then it probably would be in the
game...

because there has to be some way of keeping everything in order. If there wasnt something like a thiefs guild, everything would be chaos. Anyone could steal as much money as they wanted, it would be anarchy.

BTW: if we would have security firms as well, Then maby the players could loose their items\money. That would make it more funa nd realistic. It would also give the law department more to do. There would be a lot of charges and people suing each others... maby...

This would alos give a enourmus boost to the law firms. There would be good money in beeing a lawyar...

Thread moved to the RPG subforum.

I think there was one last game. Well, I think this one is doomed in the RPG... all of the other guilds and citizens group are in the citizens forum...

EDIT: Yeah, I guess it looks more like a RPG type thing....

was there one the last game?? How many people have to vote yes to get it into the game??

There seems to be a somwhat support for this suggestion, but since DG3 is starting soon, I will wait untill then and Then post a offical poll where we can vote on the subject..

Top Bottom