[Idea] Selling Cigars to Europe reduce REF size.

Refar

Deity
... Because they die of cancer before they can attack you :p

Yea i know, it's silly... Anyway...

Just had sold 2 Galleons of Cigars in Europe... which is like 600 Tons of them... @100g per Cigar its 6.000.000 Cigars... (And not for the first time in this game... The price make me :cry: by now - but i have a huge Cigar industry, so the stuff must go somewhere...)

Somehow got me wondering what our Health Ministery would be thinking about this... :lol:

I wonder where the developers got the idea of selling cigars to Europe..... For a long time, the favourite way of using tobacco in Europe was to sniff or chew it ..... :p

It seems they wanted to have "Raw Materials" and higher value "Processed Goods", hence the Cigars...

Probably true... Well maybe they thought not everyone would know how tabac was used back then... While everyone should know Cigar...

Then again... That's what the Colonizopedia is for...

I wonder anyway... More than half of the goods in the game are somehow... "ungood"... Tobacco, Booze, Pelts (i.e. in connection with these mean lookinh "Traper" dudes with the ugly knife)...

In fact, I think most of the stuff in game is too much processed. Most of the European colonies were strictly forbidden of having more than really basic industries (Brasil, for a example had to wait until the XIX century, when the Portuguese Royal Family fled there, to have industries more complex than sugar mills... and this scenario was far more common than the British colonies of New England very industrialized ( in comparison ) regions ), because they were normally regarded more as gathering fields than anything else......

Top Bottom