Il Risorgimento Mod & Scenarios

Good idea, but I read that there are the Roman in the list again, and isn't possible considering that the Italians are the modern Romans. That thing would have to be changed for correcteness.
This scenario comprises only the 3 listed civilizations? and the map is that real or random?

If the mod's creator is Italian or knows the Italian language, would be beautiful that this scene comes completely translate. :)

No, the mod's not ready, I'm still wrestling with Python events. That map isn't the real one, I'll try and post a screenshot of the map soon. I don't fully know Italian, but I'm able to work out the singular words well enough, there will almost certainly be errors in the civilopedia articles, though. If anyone wants to do it a bit more proffesionally, that's fine. All of the city names are in Italian, though, and I'm trying my best to get a passable Italian version out. I don't know what you're talking about with the Romans in the list, and the civs are: Piedmont-Sardinia, Papacy, Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, Austrian Empire, French Empire. A larger version might come out later using the same mod file with a bigger map and a seperate civ for Sardinia and Garibaldi.

Just a few suggestions:

I'd suggest changing the name for the Papacy to the "Papal States". The papacy is really more of the position of being the Pope.

Also, if you're worried about accuracy for civilopedia articles, just copy/paste from the Italian version of Wikipedia. It might be kind of difficult to figure out which paragraphs or passages to use, but the grammar and spelling couldn't be wrong.

I've done that for a few leaders already, the Italian wikipedia thing. Unfortunately, the Papacy thing is a bit late, for changing that name back in most of the screens would require typing over the XML files in a thousand different places. Thanks for the advice, though.

Italicus said:
Patience, I will try to make it alone when I will have understood like changing the XML.
My PM box is always open for access to what little knowledge my brain contains :)

Attachments

• TwoSicilies.zip
    242.2 KB · Views: 101
So is this project dead? We all have lives beyond civ, so I definitely understand if you don't have the time, but I'd be happy to help if you're interested in finishing it.

Top Bottom