I'm Back! ...With some unit previews, too!

Got Ovelia done and am rendering Garnet right now....

I also remembered I have one more feisty princess to add to this pack: Princess Ashe from FF XII... I figure I'll give her a sword and a gun (and try to adapt my "Captain Jack Sparrow" animations to her somehow).....

Thanks! In the original Square-Enix version, her skirt and boots are a color in between red and hot pink, which I thought rather detracted from the outfit, so I decided to make the boots brown (with the goldish metal foot protectors) and her skirt dark gray/black to match the rest of her overall outfit...

Anyways, Dagger (Garnet) is done, and I'm getting ready to do Ashe:

The Jack Sparrow animations I created for the PDM are working surprisingly well with the Aiko3 base figure.

That will show very well at CIV Scale...Good Contrast that will show detail better.

Glad you were able to use the Jack Sparrow animations...With all the difficulties, it is always good to have something that can be used in Poser to make the work easier.

I've finished animating Ashe... Adapting the PDM animations proved to be slightly more involved than I thought, but otherwise things went pretty smooth... I'm going to see about making an Aiko 3 version of the animation library as soon as Ashe is done, but I'm going to upload the originals... They have proven to be quite adaptable to any figure with minor tweaking....

EDIT: I'm also going to release the pack once Ashe is done... I'll add the other two in when they get done. ;)

Well, I thought I'd be posting the pack tonight, but I found out that Ashe was slightly off-center for all my renders (I should have set the base figure's Ztran to 0.062 instead of 0.000), so once I get THAT fixed, I'm going to have to re-render the whole thing. :rolleyes:

Yes, but when it takes as long as my aging computer does, it's VERY frustrating...

That said, I think I'll go take over some random part of the world as the Indians (in AoE III) before re-booting and starting the whole process over again....

Top Bottom