• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

I'm getting a new tattoo...

mrwhite89

Bad Lieutenant
I want a new tattoo of a great opening screenshot. Please send me your best random openings (no World Builder creations, please). I will mull over the screenshots, pick one and display it on the forums after I get inked.

I'm completely serious, but will be patient for a really cool pic, so BRING IT ON!

You need a girlfriend.. if you live in the Colorado area I'll be happy to supply you with a female companion for a night.

I'm also willing to get you high.

You need a girlfriend.. if you live in the Colorado area I'll be happy to supply you with a female companion for a night.

I'm also willing to get you high.

LOL. Thanks man, but I am married to a wonderful woman. But if I ever plan to visit CO I will look you up for the :smoke: invitation. :D

But seriously I think it would be pretty original to get a tattoo of a great opening start, IMO.

Have you talked this over with your wife.. record that conversation and put it online 4 me, I'd love to see it. :D I think you should get a yellow smiley face tattoo over er umm, pubic region, just shave before you go in, I think your wife would like that more then a civ4 tattoo, don't just think of yourself!! :p

Well I suppose a +:) bonus has its appeal, but something more along line of a couple gold resources and maybe a Rice and Cow square would be sexier....:p

whatever gets you + modifiers with mrswhite is awesome :). i have no pics to submit but i do want to see the result of course *giggle*.

ps i think ivory on river grasslands is pretty.

Top Bottom