Imperialism 1870 PBEM

Okay, here it is, I'll keep on top of things in the future :)

As always not much news, just money spent on increasing defenses in the home isles

Originally posted by Eivind IV
That's the official PBEM rule.

never heard of it, and certainly I have never seen anybody abiding by that rule :lol:

Turn

The drive against Russian troops on Turkisch lands continues. Aerial bombardments on Constantinople destroy two regiments.

US coastguard captures two German Yachts off the Canadian coast and confiscates their cargo.
Further east, near Ireland, a British warship was sunk.
In the North Sea, more powerfull units have entered, and destroyed the German Warship Northwest of Amsterdam.

Calgary fell when all artillery was destroyed from the air. The crews fled to the Rocky Mountains.

One Airship was lost during an unsuccesfull raid on Karachi.

US ports have been busy loading the many ships of the merchant marine with thousends artillery pieces of various calibres, many more horses and their accompanying troops.
Infantry batallions have marched through the streets of New York, Richmond, Charleston and Boston, among loud cheers of the citizens.
Within months, all these troops will have been deployed on Europe's shores, with reinforcements on their way. The largest freighters that sail the oceans have been seized for the war effort, and they will ferry a full eight batallions across the Atlantic.

Here's the British turn. Nothing happened.

Does anybody have a Hotline to Darius?

It appears he has left PBEM-ing at Apolyton and another site which name eludes me at the moment.
In another game at Apolyton, we were forced to find a replacement since Darius failed to respond to calls via the forum :(

I have him on msn but he won't reply when I try to contact him, even though it says he is online. It appears as Darius is gone forever :(

Could Case (or JamesJKirk) maybe, as his closest ally, play his turn in the meantime? If there ever is a "meantime"...

You can try contacting him via PM at the forums at www.historic-battles.com, which he visits once or twice a week. If that doesn't work, I say that we give this game the bullet.

Since Japan's so tiny, I could take over for him. Unless you wanna hold out hope he'll return, but from the sound of things, that ain't likely

Izvestia
Following the disappearance of the Russian president a mysterious government scientist, going by the name Strannayalyubov, has assumed the reins of government. Strannayalyubov dismissed concerns over the constitutionality of his assumption of power. His powergrab was bolstered by news that shortly after his succession, a great victory at sea was had by our forces. Strannayalyubov announced, "Our invinclible Baltic fleet has humbled the worthless technology of the Americans, soon we will find a way to knock those giant balloons surrounding Constantinople from the sky!"

In Japan there was no news.

Top Bottom