Imperialism 1870 PBEM

Sorry :o

A US warship has been sunk in the Indian ocean, and another one has been badly damaged off Ireland.

Two American transports sunk south of Japan.

Sorry fellas, I either mindlessly downloaded the turn, didn't note where I saved it, and forgot to play,or I didn't realize it was my turn.

This was a building month for Imperial forces, as they increased military spending and prepared to once again land in force on the American-occupied coast.

A detachment of Imperial Combat Engineers deep behind the lines in enemy-held China honorably committed the act of Seppuku rather than face the dishonor of surrendering to the American beasts, the Army reports.

Originally posted by jamesjkirk

A detachment of Imperial Combat Engineers deep behind the lines in enemy-held China honorably committed the act of Seppuku rather than face the dishonor of surrendering to the American beasts, the Army reports.

With enemies like Japan, who needs friends ;)

Anybody want to be France in a version 2 game at Apoly?

Game just started, only three or four turns if I remember correctly.

China:

In a daring raid through the Bungo channel, The Battleship California has succesfully entered the Sea of Japan. A Russian Gunboat and Ironclad sailing the straits of Tsushima met with the powerfull 15' guns and sank within minutes.
South of Japan a Russian Warship met the same fate, when the Armoured Cruiser San Diego sailed through van Diemen's straits.

Philipine Sea
TaskForce 12 sinks two German and one British transport south of Manilla, and a British Warship just west of them.

Indian Ocean
In an intense battle the US Frigate 'Nantucket' was sunk by a British warship near Bombay

Black Sea
Aerial Bombardments on the docks of Sebastopol, Odessa and Constantinople. No Warships appear to be left in port. Secundary targets (being the coastal defenses) were severely damaged. Ankara was left of all but the last defenders, and the city was taken. There is little hope the city will survive the Russian counterattack by forces dug in on the mountains overlooking the ransacked center, but nevertheless the order was given to hold ground, if only to secure the roads to Mosul and Smyrna.

Adriatic Sea
The first elements of the 6th Fleet have cleared the Adriatic of German gunboats blocking passage to Milan and Trieste.

Canada
Vancouver never recuperated from last month attack. The abandoned city was taken by US forces, while the road to Alberta was cleared of British forces.

Congress tired of war
Delegates of Congress and the Senate have negotiated cease-fire's with both British and Russian diplomats. President Grant had been pondering what to do next, now that victory was so close.
The French Ambassador was asked to come to Capitol Hill, and his plea for a continuing effort against the British, who had so cowardly attacked the French Polynesian colonies, convinced most representatives to withdraw their proposal for a cease-fire, and militairy operations could continue.

Operations in Canada resumed
US airships were then ordered to Winnipeg, and after intensive bombardments the defenders fled to the forests east of the city.

Emails work best for him; I've sent one.

Nothing much to report.

- As predicted by the Americans, Ankara razed to ashes. Two lines of machine gunners and an infantry regiment perished in the blaze.

- Diamonds delivered in Wellington for a huge profit.

- Russian warships heavily damaged an American light cruiser in the North Sea; we ask either the Germans or British to finish it off.

Top Bottom