infinite money glitch

kayne2000

Chieftain
well i was playing the AOD MOD MOD and the most epic glitch happened lol. in one of my colonies that was mass producing stuff like a madman it suddenly started mass producing almost every item a good 2 million a turn and selling them to europe in abundunce netting me an easy 10 million bucks a turn lol. needless to say my fears of the massive REF were put to rest after that as he got raped with my new found oversized paid for army.

for those doubters or those that just want to have with 10 million bucks a turn ill upload the save file later.

the game in no way crashed afterwards ive been playing it just fine so no idea what triggered it but ya the game glitched the only time it seemed to slow down was during the war of indepence it stopped making 2 million things a turn but still the colony was overflooded and food didnt drop at all which worked out great for man o wars blocking the fishing no colony needed to make food lol.

it was quite epic actually.

oh and the that AOD

files:

i have a few years before the glitch and i have the year of the glitch and the various other war of indepence saves.

http://rapidshare.com/files/347934806/single.rar

Top Bottom