New Version - 4.7.3 (April 28, 2024)

I think I saw someone's post saying that there is problem with active trades - UI shows less than active ones, and it's possible to create more trade units, making it over the limit.

It's happening to me too, a lot, especially if I load a save. Do AI get this too and abuse it?

I'm new to deity but i cannot make it till renaissance or later unless i intentionally attack aggressive warmonger when i feel they are going to erase someone even if the war i'll wage won't get me a city or additional land.
It spreads their armies thin enough for the squishier civ to be able to defend it self and not let the early warminger run away.
In my experience your observation is correct unless the human player intervenes, however on the other continent there is always a player or two that are erased early if there is an authority warmonger on it.
It's Classical era (Epic speed, turn 150 is roughly turn 100 standard speed), no one got past it yet and on the other continent two players are already wiped smh
Spoiler :

Screenshot (96).png

I mean is it an issue if they are that far away? The Ai might snowball and get loads of wonders but they certainly can't win. As long as you don't die you can catch up with spys from almost any amount of techs.

Would be nice to have a new diplomatic request in cases like this (like "retreat from our foe or face the consequences"). And a "no" could create a rightful casus belli...
It's not as annoying as enemies hiding in neutral borders...

I have a very specific weird bug. I don't have any extra mods. After I settle my 10th city, when the next turn starts it goes to CTD. Doesn't matter where I settle and it does not crash otherwise (went another few dozen turns without settling and crashing just to test it out). Other civ settleing also no CTD. And I can take over another Civ's city with no CTD. I haven't yet tried to reinstall the mod as it was a fresh install to begin with, thought to ask before I try that.

Top Bottom