Inter-Departmental War Science vs. Military... Who will win?

Same to Falcon. I'm just a little guy who's trying to bring peace, it's all up to you in the end.

Civanator, surely that jet can be replaced. Falcon is skilled in the art of building them, he should be able to replace it. if not Falcon can build himself one. will that work?

I need to fix that.... The ISD is trying to ban this technology. The creation of more would be even worse.

You know guys.... This could be the perfect ending to are nation.... Some of you might not think so, but why not have it when we are in are prime culture level we destroy ourselves.

Haply that would be interesting. Or perhaps we build a spaceship and some leave and the others stay and destroy the world. I prefer we don't, and I shall mediate until the end!

A Civil War in my beutiful and precious homeland Phoenetica?

What has become of the people I once ruled over? I do not like war, if I could have had more influence over the other nations in our world in the past I would have made it so that there never would have been a war, neither between us and the others, nor between them and their fellow neighbours.

I believe that this world has been brought to all the different people in this world equally, and everyone deserves peace, no matter the nationality.

This Civil War must end, what kind of an example are we making to the rest of the world? We, the most powerful country in the world, should we sink this low?

Stop this unnecessary dispute before it's to late. I don't want our country to be shattered into pieces, and our people to suffer worse then in the worst days of the Great War.

Please take note of my plead and put an end to this tragedy.

Grey Fox out.

@ Strider- Errrrr.... please do not take that seriuosly. If I don't give a good reason, it's because there is none. I'm Catholic and the fact that you said scientific answer was my dumb one. I just was looking for something to get involved in the internal war. I'm sorry for not explaining

And I just thought Strider and Falcon were doing this for the fun of it. :)

Yah, and Grey Fox and I are just playing along. I'm acting like a fanatical Anti-war person (which is close to my actual personality) who is scorning these people (which I'm not, they're the ones having all the fun) and just havign a good time, I am as well as many others. Now for my third speech, but all in good time.

Great Ones of Phoenatica. Civil War has begun, and we must decide what to do. Claim Neutrality, and risk not getting any gains. Claim to be a Mediator, as I have done, and try to end this abhorrent thing. Aid The ISD in a war against the Military department and make the mediators job greater, or aid the military to do visa versa (I think for the strangest reason someone will go into war just to make me have more work to do)
Or Else become a third power, at war with all.

And there is one more thing possible, assail the neutral ones. This would be a barbaric thing, but possible, for this is war, and as is said, all is fair in love and war. Assailing a mediation party is even worse, but still perfectly possible. So now Phoenatica, decide, lest all perish.

Originally posted by Octavian X
Let's make things interesting...

The Trade Department will hereby support the militay department. As such, all shipments of resources and luxuries will stop to the ISD. All will be diverted to General Falcon's effort.

HA! well, the Foreign Ministry shall do what ever is in it's power to divert these resourses over to ISD hands, don't forget we have spies in every city (thanks to The Agency) we know every step this merchandise takes and will sabotage the trucks or destroy them on the spot if we have to!
We also have the support of other nations, thanks to our diplomatic skills and can recieve resources thru our secret trade network (created in the early part of this century to ensure Phoenatica would recieve her resources if ever a situation such as this would arise).
Worry not ISD, we can win this!

Ehecatl Atzin

Whats more, the resources of Asphinxia will not pass into the hands of the Trade Department, but pass directly to the ISD! I'm also going to commandeer all the bombers and radar artillary in Asphinxia so as to bring them to bear on th emillitary department. A taste of your own medicine!!

(out of rpg mode, it is a sad reflectio on the demogame that we decide to have a war then spend days arguing over the rules and never get around to actions!!)

PEOPLE! Will I alone desire peace, well ye fight to get nought. Culture, seeing such a thing, offers it's services to all who will pay, but will remain neutral and continue mediation.

Originally posted by Zarn
@ Strider- Errrrr.... please do not take that seriuosly. If I don't give a good reason, it's because there is none. I'm Catholic and the fact that you said scientific answer was my dumb one. I just was looking for something to get involved in the internal war. I'm sorry for not explaining

I said sciencetific answer, because I didn't want to get a debate over regilouis beliefs going.

Top Bottom