[BNW] Interception

Atala

Chieftain
I cannot use interception on my triplane. I suspect it's a bug. I tried to exit and reload the game (turn), but I cannot get interception to work.

I've done all the standard stuff and I'm quite sure I know how to put a plane in interception mode. I really hope someone can help me fix this, since I'm trying to make a gameplay on deity.

Here is a saved file at the moment I got a triplane. For testing it could be moved to Harar and after that it should be on interception. At first glance the interception mode seems to work except that is does not intercept anything.

Attachments

• Haile Selassie_0347 AD-1635.Civ5Save
    1.1 MB · Views: 148
Thanks, the first link I allready discovered but did not find a satisfying answer for my problem. The second I did not find myself, but It doesn't really answer my problem either. I do however see some que's that I could use to specify my problem. I put quick combat off, so I should see what is happening. The triplanes don't come out of the place that they themselves probably think of as simcity. However, the problem is not just visual. It doesn't attack anything. I should see their effect easily because triplanes usually mean a fast decrease of enemy bombers (Great war bombers). It also does not give notifications that the triplane defended.

About the last statement. Well, if that is true then there is not much to discuss. I cannot say I agree though. Civ v is competing with civ vi and for most players it's therefore very much alive still.

Certain alive from playing and modding perspectives, but not a Firaxis development perspective.

Top Bottom