Interest in ALC style game?

Discussion in 'Fall from Heaven Strategy & Tips' started by OJimiJam, Jan 8, 2010.

1. OJimiJam

OJimiJam Warlord

Hi guys, basically this thread is just for guaging the interest of an ALC style game for FFH. The basic idea is that i play a game (with shadows optional) with plenty of input from the rest of the board. Obviously this only works if there are a few people around/willing for some fun comment and debate. Probably played on emp/imm standard-ish settings, latest patch no mod-mods.

Let me know if there are any specifics youd all like for the first game.

2. mcwill123

mcwill123 Pretender to the Throne

I saw something similar elsewhere in the FFH forums. It was kind of interesting. So yeah, I'd probably be interested. BTW what does ALC stand for?

3. OJimiJam

OJimiJam Warlord

All leader challenge - it was a very popular series in the main strategy and tips forum (ran like 25 games) where the guy set out to play every leader in turn as he moved up levels. It was jsut a way for me to describe the basic format, i dont have time to commit to such an under-taking.

4. Jarrema

Jarrema Master Voter

I think it would be interesting, maybe someone would take Your job forhter, and we will see Completed All Leader Challenge.
    As for Your game - for me the most interesting would be one with atypical victory condition - maybe if You go for religious victory?
    EDIT:Or, maybe, focus a little on role-playing aspect, and for example play as "Os- Gabela, male-hateress" with self-imposed rule "absolutely no diplomation with males"

5. DerWille

DerWille Chieftain

If you want to run an ALC game, go for it. People who are interested will gun for it.

6. OJimiJam

OJimiJam Warlord

well i guess thats good enough for me, ill fire up a save start over the weekend. Any suggestions/requests for civs will be good now.

7. Emptiness

Emptiness []

Luchuirp.

8. Bootsiuv

Bootsiuv Prince

These are always fun....I'll certainly be reading along, if not actively participating.

9. DerWille

DerWille Chieftain

There's a bunch of threads about Svart, why not do that? It can be an example on how to take over the world without siege.

10. Jarrema

Jarrema Master Voter

maybe Balseraphs with Perpentach?

11. Tascani

Tascani Chieftain

i agree with svart - that would be interesting