Interest in ALC style game?

OJimiJam

Warlord
Hi guys, basically this thread is just for guaging the interest of an ALC style game for FFH. The basic idea is that i play a game (with shadows optional) with plenty of input from the rest of the board. Obviously this only works if there are a few people around/willing for some fun comment and debate. Probably played on emp/imm standard-ish settings, latest patch no mod-mods.

Let me know if there are any specifics youd all like for the first game.

I saw something similar elsewhere in the FFH forums. It was kind of interesting. So yeah, I'd probably be interested. BTW what does ALC stand for?

All leader challenge - it was a very popular series in the main strategy and tips forum (ran like 25 games) where the guy set out to play every leader in turn as he moved up levels. It was jsut a way for me to describe the basic format, i dont have time to commit to such an under-taking.

I think it would be interesting, maybe someone would take Your job forhter, and we will see Completed All Leader Challenge.
As for Your game - for me the most interesting would be one with atypical victory condition - maybe if You go for religious victory?
EDIT:Or, maybe, focus a little on role-playing aspect, and for example play as "Os- Gabela, male-hateress" with self-imposed rule "absolutely no diplomation with males"

If you want to run an ALC game, go for it. People who are interested will gun for it.

well i guess thats good enough for me, ill fire up a save start over the weekend. Any suggestions/requests for civs will be good now.

These are always fun....I'll certainly be reading along, if not actively participating.

There's a bunch of threads about Svart, why not do that? It can be an example on how to take over the world without siege.

maybe Balseraphs with Perpentach?

Top Bottom